About our company
AC&E Engineering Underwriting Managers was founded in 2008 by Managing Director, Anne-Marie Fourie who is actively involved in the Engineering company as well as the PI and Liability and Commercial companies which joined the fold in 2014 and 2015 respectively.
The three companies provide underwriting management services on behalf of New National Assurance Company Limited, with branches in Johannesburg, Eastern Cape, Durban and Cape Town.
What We Can Offer You
Our priority is service to our clients. Our staff are all experienced with the necessary training and background to provide hands-on assistance to our Brokers and Clients.
AC&E strive to be the preferred Engineering, Professional Indemnity and Commercial Underwriters in the South African Market.
To be the market leader and long-term partner of choice, dedicated to providing value added services and technical support to our brokers including innovative solutions to suit our insured client’s needs at realistic terms.
AC&E Group of Companies will provide policyholders and brokers with service excellence by:
- Same day response on all amendments for quotations or general inquiries,
- Dealing with claims and brokers in a fair and efficient manner.
- Providing our dedicated staff with the necessary access to technical expertise to enable them to deal with any situation correctly.
This is evident by our PMR Africa Diamond Arrow awards obtained over the past 9 years.
We believe that the foundation of our business is built on the following values:
- Integrity – We value integrity, and practice good faith, fairness and honesty and abide by the legislation governing financial services and ethical standards
- Passion – We strive to exceed our clients’ expectations every time
- Accountability – We take responsibility and accountability for our actions
- Knowledge – We endeavour to learn from every interaction and acknowledge the demands and rewards of teamwork by celebrating each other’s strengths
- Development – There is ongoing development of systems, processes, and products to remain competitive